Saturday, June 8th, 2013
Horn Rapids Park, Benton City, WA. Come on out and join us to run with the rhinos!
Registration is now closed, but we will have race day registration available!
Come on out and join us!
More Mud! More Obstacles! More Fun!
The Tough Rhino Mud Run was created to test your inner beast! In this intense 5K “race” you’ll run, climb, jump, crawl, and muscle your way to the blessed finish line! Along the way you’ll conquer whatever obstacles get in your way; whether high, low, cold, hot or downright dirty this course will push you to the limit. Greeting you at the finish line, along with sweet relief, will be an awesome finisher’s medal, food and a fun, family friendly atmosphere! In the end, you’ll celebrate victory and secure your place in the world as an elite Tough Rhino Finisher!
So join the Rhino Ranks and sign-up today!
What you need at the race
- Your photo ID
- Appropriate footwear is highly recommended! Note: You will get muddy!
- Spending money for vendors at the expo, food, entertainment, or Tough Rhino gear!
- A great attitude!
- A change of clothes for after the run.
What to leave at home
- No outside alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- No genuine weapons and/or firearms will be allowed.
- No glass containers will be allowed.
- No poor attitudes will be allowed…
What do I get?
- Tough Rhino Bandana
- Original Tough Rhino race t-shirt
- Custom Tough Rhino finisher medal
- Post-race water
- Tough Rhino race bib
- The pride that comes along with running with the Rhinos!
Additional clothing, merchandise, and food items will be available for purchase on race day. Vegetarian and gluten free food options are not guaranteed.